Seller must sell due to growing "no kill pet sanctuary". Beautifully fenced backyard. Plenty of customization potential to "make it your own". Electric bill budget $263/mo. Highly efficient wood stove on ground floor keeps your home nice and toasty. Appliances approximately 2 yrs old. Property is surrounded by pear and apple orchards. Last year, Seller was told approximately 15 yrs left on roof. Foliage next to deck leading into front of home are tomato plants. Delayed showing Thursday, 9/2 8:00 am. Delayed negotiations Sunday, 9/5 5:00 pm.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,648 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. .
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Other,See Remarks,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Agricultural.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price