Looking for a single Family home with an additional studio apartment for extra income, then you have found it in this parcel. Meticulous bungalow home gleaming with pride in ownership Located on a large corner lot close to public transportation, restaurants, shopping, Utica City Schools, Proctor Park, Utica Zoo and more. Handcrafted movable kitchen table/work space. NEW ROOF. A deck off the back of the home which leads to a private fenced in lot as well as a detached 2 stall garage. Radon and Home Inspections have recently been completed.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Second Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price