This meticulous 2 family bungalow gleams pride in ownership. Located on a large corner lot close to public transportation, restaurants, shopping, Utica Schools, Proctor Park, and the Utica Zoo. Offering2 bedrooms,1 bath on the 1st floor and an adorable studio apartment on second floor. Handcrafted movable kitchen table/work space. A Deck off the back of the home leads to a fenced in private backyard and a 2 stall detached garage. Radon and Home Inspections have been recently completed.
Single Family, Duplex, Multi-Family, 2 Story
1,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Gas Water Heater
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential 2 Unit
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Fully Fenced. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price