Welcome to Spencerport's desirable 55+ Hickory Hollow Subdivision. Large living/dining room with open floor plan. Beautiful master suite with updated walk-in shower (22) and two separate closets. Nice 2nd bedroom with beautiful natural light and full closet. Convenient 1st floor laundry. Well maintained and move in ready. Newer H20 tank in the large dry basement ready to be finished or used for storage. Plenty of parking in the double wide driveway. Great storage in the 2 car attached garage. Enjoy the heated sunroom off the back of the kitchen for that extra spot to relax and enjoy the privacy of the wooded back lot. Walking path to the canal. Low Spencerport Electric, HOA includes snow removal, lawn maintenance & trash collection, Delayed negotiations until Monday the 20th at 5 pm. Please allow 24 hour response to all offers. Public open house 11/18 from 11-12:30.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,072 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hickory Hollow Senior Com
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary,Primary Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price