Move in ready home that is very centrally located! Just minutes from Rome, Oneida, and New Hartford. Enjoy a large private backyard in the summer with a stream running through the property and warm up in front of the pellet stove in the living room during the winter months. Two separate oversized new driveways to park in and a 28' by 42' heated shop with lots of room to work in or to store whatever you need. Well kept and taken care home on over an acre of land in the Westmoreland School District.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Traditional, 2 Story
1,200 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Rural Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price