ONE OF A KIND WATERFRONT FAMILY ESTATE! Located on desirable North Sandy Pond, this property is nearly 1 acre and has 130 feet of picturesque waterfront. Endless possibilities await with three separate living spaces! #1: the "Main House" a year-round home with 1,674 SF, 3 BD, 1 BA. #2: the "Waterfront Cottage" - 1,328 SF, 3 BD, 1 BA. #3: the "Garage Apartment" - 1,042 SF, 1 BD, 1 BA and a 2-car garage. The combined space is over 4,000 SF of living. This property has been in the family for over 70 years and has been well loved, cared for and maintained. Recents updates include many new windows, metal roof and vinyl siding. Excellent rental opportunity and/or bring your family and friends and enjoy the beautiful sunsets, boating, swimming, fishing, campfires, snowmobiling, ice-fishing and more!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
4,042 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Demott Tr 03
Cable Available,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard.
- Crawl Space
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Owned. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price