Updated, pristine 4 bedroom colonial in JD schools. Close to University and hospitals. Open floor plan, perfect for entertaining with access to deck and private back yard. Living room/Formal dining room combo, dining room currently used at TV room. Updated kitchen with granite counters. Primary bedroom has updated private bath with new spa shower and walk in closet. Spacious additional bedrooms with large closets. Partially finished basement with space for office, play room or exercise area. Plenty of additional storage in utility area of the basement. Ready to move in and enjoy the summer.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,320 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price