This cozy home located in the heart of the 19th Ward has been transformed to include may updates while keeping some original charm. Updates include the furnace and water heater installed in 2021, new kitchen, new full bathroom, new half bathroom, refinished hardwood floors, painted throughout, all new light fixtures, some new electrical, and some new plumbing. The home also features an inviting front porch,3 bedrooms, primary bedroom with a dressing area, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 back porches (enclosed & open), bonus room off the formal dining room, leaded glass windows and doors and detached garage. Delayed showings until 2/28 10am and delayed negotiations until 3/5 at 12pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,598 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Genesee Park Blvd
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Other,See Remarks
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price