This is a BIG Bonnie Bungalow on Ballantyne so do not be fooled by her inviting, but modest exterior. She takes full advantage of her city lot with 2 stall garage, partially fenced yard and the features of a Bungalow on steroids. Fireplace, built-ins, hardwood, but the 5 bedrooms are each comfortable and the primary provides a private bath, and could share with the other 2nd floor bedroom. The 1st and 2nd floor bath refreshed and updated. The kitchen with sunroom/morning room enjoys sliders to the deck and has some new appliances. the house is freshly painted and has a new roof. The disclosures include the mirade of other improvements so look for those too. Add a partially finished basement with wet bar and a flex room and all you can say is WOW and I want it NOW.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Smith Seifert & Coventry
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Central Air, Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price