A spacious ranch-style home, situated on close to one acre (.83 parcel size) w/ FABULOUS updates, on a sprawling private lot, AND low Lee taxes is proudly available today! Featuring over 1,400 sq ft & a most spectacular floor plan - you won't want to miss this one! A move-in ready home, with formal dining room, updated kitchen, spacious bedrooms, refinished hardwood flooring throughout, recreated Florida Sunroom w/ gas insert for year-round use and enjoyment -- and a backyard that feels like a superb getaway. Property updates and highlights include but are not limited to: 1,000 gallon concrete septic tank (installed 1996, last pumped 2017), backyard patio extended, generator on site, kitchen upgraded: cabinets; backsplash; appliance suite; lighting, roof (22YO), boiler serviced (2021), interior painted, landscaping (front and back yard), replacement windows (all), dry basement with outstanding potential of finishing in a number of ways for additional use of space, central AC, attached garage, HUGE 8X20 shed - great for additional storage, replacement lighting, updated bathroom, awning with skylights off the front of the home with patio and SO much more! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,420 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Turin Towne Sub
High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Skylights,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Concrete Driveway,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price