Welcome to this stunning log cabin nestled on 6+ acres of woods and trails located minutes from South Bristol. This enchanting log home offers a perfect blend of rustic charm and modern comfort. Step inside to discover a warm and inviting interior with exposed log beams, hardwood floors, and a cozy wood stove that serves as the heart of the home. The spacious living room seamlessly connects to the dining room and kitchen, creating a perfect space for entertaining. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry. The primary suite is a tranquil oasis featuring an ensuite bath and ample closet space. Two additional bedrooms and an updated full bath finish out the second floor. The finished basement provides extra space when having guests over. Enjoy serene mornings on the covered porch, savoring your coffee while surrounded by the beauty of nature and whine down at the end of the day in the hot tub on your private deck. Options to purchase home with 2 or 6 acres. Gather family and friends this upcoming season to ski, hike, visit wineries, breweries, and outlet shops, this is your private sanctuary near Bristol Mountain!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,584 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Living/Dining Room,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. No Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Hot Tub/Spa,Play Structure. Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price