This charming Owasco ranch has so much going for it! The newly installed vinyl siding and 4 exterior doors are only 4 weeks old! A brand new insulated and painted double garage door has been ordered and due to be installed this October. With a new metal roof that is only 2 years old this house's exterior should be maintenance free for years to come. The living room has a wall of windows flooding the room with natural light and looks on to the peaceful country scenery. An open floor plan allows easy flow from the living room, kitchen and dining room which has a huge window overlooking the side deck. Vaulted ceilings give the rooms an even more spacious feel. A wide open stairwell leads to a finished walk out basement that provides extra living space including a family room, 3rd bedroom, full bath and additional craft/office room. Full size windows and high ceilings make this space inviting. This home is a MUST SEE!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Country Kitchen,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price