Adorable 3 bed/ 2 bath Brick ranch in an established Greece neighborhood offers great 1st floor living! Lovely wood flooring greets you as you enter. NEW ROOF, NEW GUTTERS,NEW WINDOWS, NEWER HE Furnace. This tidy property offers 3 beds and a bath on the main floor. The Kitchen has stainless appliances & granite counters, formal dining area with access to a deck and patio to the fully fenced back yard. The finished basement offers another full bath, laundry and EXTRA SQ. FOOTAGE; A Great space for gaming, play or media room. This property is located on a cul-de -sac/ closed end road, but allows for quick access to shopping, dining and entertainment. Moments away from NYS 390 for an easy commute.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,180 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Delmar Estates Sec 01
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price