Welcome to 616 Porter St in Fulton! This charming ranch offers convenient one-floor living along with several other recent updates. The first floor is complete with 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom, one bedroom is currently being used as an oversized walk-in closet. There is also a possibility of an additional bedroom in the basement, or it could easily be converted to an in-law suite complete with a full bathroom and a generous living area. The current living room was once a garage, converted to allow for extra living space and easy access to the basement. Now let's talk about that garage! This house offers a huge attached garage that has plenty of storage for cars, boats, and anything else you can imagine. Rounding out some of the features of this property include a metal roof, partially fenced in and generously sized back yard, and a storage shed. This house has plenty of space and storage, and is located on a quiet neighborhood street, don't miss the opportunity to make it your own!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,050 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Storage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price