This beautifully cared for home has the perfect mix of new and old charm. The front sun porch has new windows and makes a great place to sit with coffee in the morning. Many windows offer lots of natural light in the large living room and dining room. The kitchen is bright and functional with a cozy breakfast nook attached. Upstairs are three large bedrooms with a tasteful neutral color scheme and beautiful refinished hardwood floors. The full bathroom has an oversized vanity, modern ceramic tile shower/bath, and storage closet. The walk up attic was recently insulated and finished. It makes a great play area, hangout, or storage space. Detached 2 Stall Garage has plenty of room to store vehicles, toys, or use as a workshop. New sidewalks, landscaping, and circular driveway add so much curb appeal. The large double lot offers privacy and room to play while being conveniently located in the village of Boonville. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,004 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil, Propane. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Crawl Space,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price