Step inside this absolutely timeless, sprawling ranch-style home with hardwoods flowing throughout its 2,460 square feet. Brick exterior greets you with two gorgeous, gridded windows and an attached garage. Relax beside the wood burning fireplace inside then make your way into the largest owner's suite you've ever seen, offering 2 bay windows, a window seat, 3 closets, and a ensuite full bathroom with double sinks. What truly sets this home apart is its privacy and the 2.03 acres it sets on. You have a park-like backyard, with cleared space as well as, treed, wooded areas that eventually backs right up to Sullivan Park. It truly feels like you have your own private park to enjoy right out your back door. This home checks all the boxes with its large rooms, 4 total bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, mudroom, family room or den plus a living room, an eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a wine cooler, and all the extra space you need in the partially finished basement. There is a tandem garage that can fit 2-cars deep, plus an additional storage or workshop area in a separate garage accessible through the basement or front of the house. What a place this would be to call home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,460 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Patio. Other,See Remarks,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price