RARE GEM, spacious cape cod sitting on over 2 acres of well maintained land. This beautiful home features many cosmetic and functional upgrades including but not limited to a newer roof, vinyl siding, added installation, addition in master bedroom, and both bathrooms have been renovated! This home includes 3 good sized bedrooms as well as a first floor master bedroom. Real hardwoods under master bedroom carpet. Darling den with wood burning stove and office space on first floor. Basement is partially finished including some additional framing and electrical work, wouldn't take much to completely finish adding tons of additional living space. 2 car attached garage with extended driveway. Backyard is an entertainers dream, tons of space including a cement patio and oversized vinyl deck great for get togethers! Washer and dryer do convey. In walking distance to Gillette Middle, many restaurants and parks as well. Square footage does not reflect the addition. Taxes shown without exemptions. Delayed showings until 6/5/21 @1 Open House 1-3. Delayed negotiations until 6/7/21 @10am.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,722 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Window Treatments,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price