Charming four-bedroom colonial located in the town of Salina and the East Syracuse School district. The first floor features one bedroom, living room, large kitchen, dining room, full bathroom and a bonus room. To the right when you enter the house is the bonus room that is a great space for an office or even a fifth bedroom if needed. To the left you enter into a formal dining room, which leads to a very large eat-in kitchen. A sliding glass door leads you out onto the newer deck and the fully fenced in back yard where there is a large above ground pool with a new liner. Through the kitchen, you will find a full bath and the large family room. At the end of the hall you step down into the first floor bedroom. Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms and a full bath. Most of the home contains beautiful hardwood floors. A newer front porch and walkway greets you as you enter the home and is a great space to sit and enjoy the upcoming fall weather. Delayed showings begin Thursday 9/22/22 @ 10:00 a.m.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,688 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
East Syracuse Elementary
Pine Grove Middle
East Syracuse-Minoa Central High
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price