See brochure for complete details. Sighted on a prominent corner lot in the Sedgwick neighborhood this split 3+ level home built in 1960, by Paul Schoeck 2080 sq. ft. Additional 575=/- sq. ft. of finished living space on the lower level basement. Enter via a custom bluestone stairway into the foyer and 20' livingroom w/10' picture window & brick fireplace, adj 13' diningroom. Natural woodwork & oak hardwoods thruout. The kitchen offers 18 lin ft. of solid surface counter tops, 14 birch cabinets, 7 drawers & all appliances. On the upper floor 3 spacious bedrooms, w/matching huge closets, 2 tiled bathrooms. On the lower lever a 23' family room w/fireplace & 2nd kit & laundryroom. The home has a huge 2 car garage w/extra closets & lots of storage.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Salem Hyde Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Dining Area,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Brick, Stone, Aluminum, Frame, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Corner Lot,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price