How would you like to have the benefits of owning waterfront property without the waterfront price tag?! This is your opportunity! This property comes complete with a fabulous WATER VIEW, WATER RIGHTS and a PRIVATELY OWNED DOCK! The HOA owns the Oneida Lake waterfront and the dues are a minuscule $40/YEAR! Even better, the sellers have paid the annual dues through June 2022 for the new buyer! And... there's more! Updated vinyl windows throughout, Updated kitchen with granite counter tops, Main level laundry, Main level bedroom, Hardwood floors, Gas fireplace, Large, enclosed rear porch makes a fantastic mudroom! ALL appliances stay! Sliding doors to the partially covered deck. HUGE, fully fenced corner lot, overflowing with beautiful perennials. Spacious, pass-through garage & full basement add loads of storage space! City water, city sewer & natural gas fuel! This is the waterfront deal you've been waiting for! But you better hurry... because this is the waterfront deal that EVERYONE has been waiting for.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,229 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Lake Oneida Beach
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Dock,Fully Fenced,See Remarks. Corner Lot,Residential Lot,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price