This 4-bed, 2-bath contemporary home has been remodeled over the past couple years. It sits in a quiet Town of Oswego subdivision. Updates include a new kitchen, both bathrooms, along with new carpet and vinyl plank flooring throughout the home. The large living room with gorgeous vaulted ceilings is a showstopper. There is also a family room located off the kitchen area. The family room has a new wood-burning fireplace surround / mantel and hearth extender; cleaned and inspected in Feb 2022. The main floor bedroom and three second floor bedrooms are spacious. There is also an office/playroom/sunroom located in the back of the house, off the living room. The array of windows and sliders welcome in natural light and provide a perfect frame for the wildlife and landscaping out back. Besides the attached two-car garage with new opener, the two outbuildings and gazebo with electric round out this property. Be sure to check out the list of updates and features attached to the Property Information sheet.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2,341 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dining Area,Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Loft
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price