Home sweet home! This spacious South Utica colonial feels like a welcoming space to call home the moment you walk through the door. The entry foyer features a coat closet and pantry to tuck away all your everyday clutter as you enter from either the front door or the 2 car attached garage. The living room offers plenty of natural light, a wood burning fireplace, gorgeous hardwood floors, and is open to the dining room setting the stage for entertaining with ease. Off the living room you will find double doors to a den or office with sliding glass doors to the back deck and access to the 1st floor bedroom. The second floor features 4 more bedrooms including a large owner's suite with a walk-in closet, a second closet, and an ensuite bathroom. Full basement with washer/dryer hook ups and a semi-finished room offering many possibilities. With a convenient location, large back yard, and such a spacious layout, let your imagination take over and make this the home of your dreams!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,179 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price