This is a beautiful, extremely well maintained home that you will fall in love with. This is a wonderful 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, 1 car attached garage house. In this amazing home you have a large livingroom with a functioning fireplace. There is a lovely, eat- in kitchen with a skylight for natural light. Newer oven/stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal and hot water heater. There is a dining room/ family room combo that has access to the back deck for extra space to entertain or relax. The sliding glass doors bring you onto the large composite deck and fenced in backyard with double-door, large shed. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms with great closet space and a full bathroom. There is a full basement that has additional storage area and possible bathroom hookup. This is close to the bus line, access to Rte. 81, downtown Cortland, the hospital, Porchfest and many more. There is nothing to do to this home but move in! Please make sure to abide by all CDC guidelines and wear a mask to showings.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,551 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Cortland Junior-Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Deck,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price