BEST AND FINAL DUE WEDNESDAY, 2/24 BY 7:00 pm. Your quiet piece of tranquility awaits on 3.1 acres within 10 minutes of downtown, near highways and in LaFayette (full session) school district. This 3-4 bedroom, 3 full bathroom ranch offers tremendous storage including the bonus space attic, massive, partially finished walkout basement, and a 16x20 storage building. The main floor open floor plan is abundant in natural light with first floor living ease. The laundry room is conveniently positioned between the garage entry and kitchen with 36" door openings throughout. A just finished basement improvement includes a potential bedroom/family room and a full bathroom with the walkout to the backyard. What a great place to hike and take in the natural beauty!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
C Grant Grimshaw
LaFayette Junior-Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Water Softener Owned
- Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Accessibility Features,Accessible Bedroom,Low Threshold Shower,Accessible Doors,Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Irregular Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price