Nestled in the Historic Maplewood Neighborhood, this 1920 Colonial is ready for a little love. The enclosed front porch and natural woodwork give this home a warm welcome. Previously rented this is a wonderful business or personal investment. You have a beautiful foyer with large rooms to either side for a flexible living space and formal dining room. Off of the dining room is a large eat-in kitchen with an enjoyable deck built on for easy entry from the detached one car garage. Plenty of storage and flex spaces in the partially finished attic and basement. 2 full bathrooms on the second floor! New water heater and some updated plumbing.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,919 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lakeview Homed Assn
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Storage,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price