MANY OPPORTUNITIES with this centrally located house. Super investment that could also be used as a residence with in-home office space. Zoned MIXED-USE Commercial (MUC). Could be retail, professional offices, home office & more. This property has been completely remodeled since it's purchase. Exterior is fiber cement siding, new windows throughout, new kitchen & baths. The main level has an office with French doors leading to the side deck. There is a family rm with a freestanding fireplace plus a living rm/office. The second floor has four rooms and a full bath. Beautiful rooms with natural wood wainscoting and vaulted ceilings. The basement is finished w/egress window and a full bath. The attached garage was partially converted to an additional living space/office. Private yard with many mature trees has a deck and shed. Current tenants are on a month-to-month lease. There is a ramp and large front concrete parking lot with 8 spaces plus 2 more in rear. In-law opportunity possible. Also listed as Commercial MLS #R1492986.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,941 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Egress Windows,Full,Partially Finished
- Accessibility Features,Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Natural Woodwork,In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Deck,Fence. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price