This fabulous 1911 home has loads of historic charm with many updated features. Gleaming hardwood floors welcome you with lots of natural light. Original gum-wood trim and doors (with original hardware) immediately make you feel at home. updated kitchen boasts of new counter tops and stainless steel appliances. First floor powder room (off the old 'butler's pantry') fits perfectly just inside the rear door. Generous closets throughout and a walk up attic hold lots of opportunity. freshly painted exterior and tear-off roof (with new deck) make this home move-in ready. Don't miss it....
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,384 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Newcomb H A
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price