UPDATED 1,979 square foot Split Level Style Home with 3 Bedroom and 2 Full Baths. Updates Include 2022 New Upstairs Full Bathroom Completely Remodeled, 2022 New Sliding Glass Door, 2022 Pergola with retractable sunshade, 2020 Remodeled Kitchen, 2020 New 10 x 16 Shed, 2019 New Central Air, 2019 New Gutter Leaf Protector, 2018 New TEAR OFF ROOF Architectural Shingles, 2018 New Gas Fireplace, 2018 New Gutters, 2018 Great Room off Kitchen totally remodeled taking walls down to studs, 2018 New Siding on exterior of the back Great room, 2017 New Furnace 90% High Efficient with April Air, 2017 New Washer, Dryer, and Refrigerator (all appliances stay), New Flooring and Refinished Hardwood Floors, 2014 Invisible Fence with 2 Zones-Front Yard and Backyard, 2013 Refinished Hardwood Floors, 2013 New Landscaping, 2013 New Lower Level Full Bathroom, 2013 Stove and Microwave, 200 Amps Electrical Service, Vinyl Windows, Lower Level Walk up Stairs to Backyard, 1.5 Car Garage, Double Wide Driveway, SPENCERPORT Schools, .48 Acre Lot, Large Park walking distance from backyard, Sidewalks on both sides of the tree lined neighborhood street, Delayed Negotiations until Monday March 20th at 7:00pm.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story, 3+ Story
1,979 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Elmcreek Acres Map
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Finished,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Pie Shaped Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price