Equestrian estate situated on 40 acres. Mix of pastures, fields, woods w. trails throughout. Spacious 4400 SF 4/5 bedroom authentic farmhouse w/3 levels of living space. Large eat-in kitchen w. cherry cabinets, soapstone counters, 1st floor master suite, laundry, office, & living room w. gas fire. Climate controlled in-floor radiant heating & split zone A/C. Enjoy morning coffee while watching the sunrise on the oversized country porch. 40x72 4 bay garage serves as storage for cars, trucks, & toys and includes a heated workshop. Multiple barns, which include a 36x48 5 stall barn w. turnouts & wash stall & hydrant. Newly constructed 80x175 arena w/ addl 8 stalls and a 1600 SF 2 bd loft apt. Taxes shown ($15,545) reflect a larger parcel. More land available, see s1208020.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,400 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Convection Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air, Attic Fan, Zoned
- Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Central Vacuum,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Multiple Master Suites,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,High Speed Internet,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Propane Tank - Owned. Other,See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price