Charming move-in ready 2 bedroom Cape Cod with full basement! Upon entering you're greeted with a living room w/cozy wood burning fireplace. Hardwood floors continue into the dining room, then walk into the full kitchen with NEW dishwasher. At the rear of the home is an expansive bonus room with a wall of windows! It's perfect for an office, 2nd living room or entertainment space! Upstairs hallway and main bedroom have NEW flooring. NEW hot water heater and newer Central AC and furnace installed in 2018. Yard has mature trees! Front walkway redone this year. Detached garage. A very convenient location & near to bus lines. Delayed Negotiations until Thursday 12/17 at 5 PM.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,385 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Laurelton Sec B
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price