The curb appeal as you approach this home makes you feel like you're walking into a Norman Rockwell painting! Cute inside and out this home is spacious with 3 large bedrooms (the Master down and two up), a huge kitchen/living room area, a spacious 1st-floor bathroom w/the washer and dryer, an adorable entryway and mudroom, a walk-in pantry, separate office area, and the 3rd bedroom upstairs has a cathedral ceiling and dressing room. Now head out to the expansive backyard with a deck to sit and enjoy your privacy, a historical and charming barn to store all the toys, and a white picket vinyl fence enclosing the entire backyard. Add to this low taxes and this is a home you cannot be without. Showings start on Saturday the 11th, so make your appointment today!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,832 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Propane Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rural Lot,Secluded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price