4 bed 4 bath colonial on spacious village lot! Large living room with two large windows overlooking the private backyard. Enjoy time on the back deck with doors from either the eat in kitchen or the main first floor bedroom. First floor laundry. Large first floor main bedroom with bathroom and walk in closet. Open living room that could also be a living room dining room or space to eat in the kitchen with a nice view. First floor has another bedroom with a full bath (jacuzzi tub) across the hall. Front door entry with coat closets. Cathedral ceiling with exposed beams. Cozy wood fireplace! Upstairs are two bedrooms with two baths and a linen closet with a loft feel. Attached 2 car garage. Wide driveway with parking area. Sidewalk into village. Village electric, water, sewer. New roof on main part of house 2020.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,966 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Jetted Tub,Country Kitchen,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Agricultural.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price