A new Batavia, NY property is on the market. This 3, possibly 4, bedroom home, has a spacious kitchen, formal dining room and living room. The roof, furnace and water heater at 58 Columbia Ave are all less than 10 years old. Theres also a new refrigerator, natural gas range and sump pump. Having replacement windows throughout, an enclosed front porch and a detached garage will also appeal to many Genesee County home buyers and investors. The washer and dryer are also included. Offers to be reviewed as they are received.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,180 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price