Great 3 Bedroom split located on a cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Farmbrook neighborhood. This home features a living room with new laminate flooring, a picture window and a wood stove to keep you cozy on those cold evenings, an updated kitchen with all appliances included and a dining area with sliders leading out to your wonderful back yard. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and full bath, and there is a lower level that would make a perfect game room or sitting area. On this level is where the washer & dryer are located and leads out to the garage, which also has an exterior door opening to the enclosed backyard, plus to the large basement that gives you tons of room for storage. Off the dining room, you will love the enclosed sunroom full of windows and the deck over looking your newly fully fenced in backyard. Plus the furnace is new - only 1 month old. Delayed negotiations until Monday 5/8 3pm.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1,232 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price