This is a beautifully maintained 3,616 square foot raised ranch with 1.32 acres. Featuring 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a warm inviting open floor concept in the kitchen/dining/living room with a gorgeous wood fireplace being the main focal point from all rooms, not to mention the warmth and comfort it provides. The lower level is completely finished and includes 2 bedrooms, as well as, a large living room and full bath (potential in-law suite) The 2+ car garage is large enough for storage/workshop. There is also a 12x16 shed on the property with electric. Enjoy a nicely manicured exterior, many new windows, and a private backyard with a gazebo, good-sized deck and an above ground pool. Wildlife (deer & turkeys) visit nightly. Improvements include a new hot water tank, all new flooring, carpet, chimney, sliding glass doors, windows & pool. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying this exceptionally well maintained home. Centrally located, only 10 min to Auburn, Camillus & Skaneateles and 25 min to Syracuse.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
3,616 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Jetted Tub,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Pool. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price