Located in the high meadowlands a mile North of Cazenovia Lake, this three-bedroom, transitional two-story home has soaring cathedral ceilings and an abundance of natural light. Through the large palladium windows look out onto your private tree lined acreage, or the comings and goings of the neighbor’s horses in the adjacent pasture. Watch an array of various species of birds from your private two-tiered deck, or cross-country ski out either of your two sliding glass doors. Inside there is light, natural wood, and a flow of space for today's style of living. The owner’s bedroom is very large with its own private bath, walk in closet, and a spectacular view to greet you every morning. A finished lower-level rec room and separate office provides for additional functioning space to either lounge or entertain. Convenient to the villages of Cazenovia, Manlius, and Chittenango.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,140 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Natural Woodwork,High Speed Internet,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Secluded,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price