Beautiful Serene Property. The 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home has been lovingly cared for and tastefully updated. There is a large detached garage, complete with man space. The shop offers additional amenities- it houses an apartment in the back which has a private entrance, private porch with wooded views, peaceful relaxation abounds. The remaining upper and lower levels of the building are currently home to a small family owned business that has been in existence for 25+ years, and would be happy to entertain a rental agreement with new owners. This building has its own utilities, electric, septic, internet, AND a high geothermal system for heat and air conditioning, in floor radiant as well as forced air, no expense was spared, making this building extremely efficient. The four bedroom, three full bath home sits on nearly 52 beautifully wooded acres, nestled between Canandaigua and Honeoye Lakes. Secluded and private yet conveniently located! Call today!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Propane. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Granite Counters,Hot Tub/Spa,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 2.5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Garage Door Opener.
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Secluded,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price