Welcome Home. Nestled in the Hills of South Bristol, sits this beautifully maintained family home with everything you could want and need. The four bedroom three full bath home sits on nearly 52 beautifully wooded acres with mature trees, just minutes from Bristol Mountain Ski Resort, nestled between Canandaigua and Honeoye lakes. There is a large garage with 2.5 bays and a finished flex space. The 40x60 pole barn style shop is sure to please, boasting geothermal heating and cooling, its own well, septic, electric and a fully finished upstairs, with full bathroom. Want more, it has a ground floor in law/apartment, complete with kitchen, bathroom, in unit laundry and a big covered porch overlooking the little creek that runs along the edge of the property. Secluded and private yet conveniently located a short drive from everything.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air, See Remarks.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Granite Counters,Hot Tub/Spa,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price