Little slice of heaven on Conesus Lake w/ 88 ft of lake front & fabulous break wall! Year round home or make it your summer lake home get away! Dock can fit 4/5 water vehicles & could easily be rented out for income potential. Conesus Lake Campground across street- ideal Short Term Rental opportunity! Enjoy summer breezes on deck overlooking the scenic lake views or on the covered patio off the walk out lower level. 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths! 1st floor laundry. Extra large 2 car garage. Unfinished attic space could add some additional space - currently scuttle access. Wired for portable generator. Tear off roof 2009 & vinyl siding 2009. 2016 Water tank. Seller prefers to convey property w/ any items left in property @ time of closing. Stated 1312 sq ft is verified by appraisal. Delayed negotiations 9/6 @ 10am.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,312 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Dock,Patio,See Remarks. Flood Zone,Irregular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price