You do not want to miss this Colonial style home situated in the heart of the Pittsford Village in a low traffic neighborhood and close to everything the village has to offer. This home has been meticulously maintained and offers tons of space with over 1,900 SqFt, character and charm plus a private/wooded backyard with a creek! The original hardwood floors welcome you into the entryway and continue throughout the living room with a wood burning fireplace and formal dining room with built-ins. Spacious eat-in kitchen is highlighted by the ample cabinet space, granite counters & breakfast bar overlooking the eat-in space. French doors from the living room bring you into the large den with brand new carpet 2022, recessed lighting and built-in cabinets. The 1st floor full bath and mudroom wrap up the main floor! Hardwoods continue upstairs throughout all 3 large beds. Private backyard offers a patio, green space & bridge to enjoy the nature filled backyard! Nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Delayed negotiations until Monday 4/4 at 10:00am.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,973 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lusk & Rand
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price