Expect to be impressed from the moment you walk inside 56 Brown Street! You'll love the open floor plan on this ranch home with over 2,500 Sq ft of living space! Be prepared for entertaining in the large kitchen with new appliances, plenty of counter and storage space, an eat-in table, PLUS a formal dining room! This home has a large living room with a wood burning fireplace & overlooks the enclosed porch. There’s a bonus room which would make a great home office or family room, it has pegged oak floors and a separate entrance! There are four large bedrooms on the first floor as well as two full baths! In the basement you will find a finished rec room with a fireplace, lots of storage, and a roughed in bath! This home sits on a double lot, which totals OVER 1 acre of land! Don’t miss your opportunity to own this home in Baldwinsville! Showings start Friday!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,558 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Up Access
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Other,Residential Lot,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price