Enjoy Country Living in the Nature Lover's Paradise you've been looking for! This immaculate Ranch Home is nestled on 10 wooded acres in the Bristol Hills. Featuring an open concept Kitchen with beautiful cabinets & pantry. Cozy Living Room with wood stove, and Deck overlooking the wooded trails. 2 spacious Bedrooms, 2 full Baths & laundry all on the first floor. Full Basement has work shop and tons of storage, plus a finished bonus room with another full bath. Could be a guest room or office! Huge Pole Barn has room for all your cars & toys! Located near Bristol Mountain with skiing, trails for cross country, and a famous zip line with breathtaking views of the hills and valleys. Bright Stars and Rochester skyline can be seen from South Hill. Great for Year Round Home or Getaway. Come Fall in LOVE!!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,508 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer,Water Purifier
- Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air.
- Egress Windows,Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Main Level Primary,Primary Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Electricity,Storage,Workshop in Garage,Garage Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price