Welcome to 553 Tompkins Street - A Tipp Hill Gem! This Charming home is neat as a pin, modernized and totally renovated. Featuring a new HVAC & furnace, new hot water heater, new electrical through the entire house (Including panel, wiring throughout with outlets switches, fixtures and detectors), refinished hardwoods, new flooring and carpets, and a completely updated kitchen (LVT flooring, cabinets, counters & appliances). There is a lovely enclosed front porch, and covered deck off the back overlooking backyard. Lots of storage in the walk up attic. Plus close to restaurants, bars, grocery stores.....all your amenties so close with this location, and a 5 minute drive downtown. A great opportunity for such a spectacular house. *All buyers must be pre-qualified*
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,424 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. No Garage,No Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price