This property is being sold "as is". Lots of potential in this 3 bedroom, 3 bath colonial with over 9 acres. Needs a family to come in and bring it back to life. The space is there to work with. You have a large living room with slider out to the deck, first floor full bath, formal dining area, three bedrooms upstairs with full bath in hallway and master bath en suite. Lots of closet space. There is also an amazing partially finished room upstairs over the garage that can be a fourth bedroom, family room or office area. That is currently insulated, but not heated. Nice two-car garage and full basement. You will love the privacy and beautiful sunsets.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price