On a substantial lot in Phelps village this 2-to-3-bedroom home has been fully renovated/gutted (new windows, siding, roof, flooring, walls, kitchen, bathroom, garage and workshop/storage area) all in the last 3 years! Enter through the front door off of the covered porch into a large dining room adorned with oak hard wood floors. Sitting i the front of the home is one of two living rooms. The second living room which could also be used as a third bedroom is at the back of the home, with sliding glass doors overlooking a large multi-tiered deck leading to the rear and side yards of the home. The first floor has one bedroom and a possible 3rd. The second floor consists of one large bedroom with built in closets and a vaulted ceiling. Delayed Negotiations until 2/8/23 @ 5pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 1 Story
1,323 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price