Welcome to 5444 West Rd this could be your Private Oasis. 5444 has 3 bedrooms/2Full Baths, an open country style kitchen, spacious living room with a wood fireplace, a 1st floor Bonus room with built-in cabinets that could be an office or studio or ? use your imagination. Nestled on a hillside; this tree lined property with an abundance of colorful perennials provides plenty of outdoor recreational area. The 2+ garage and tool shed give space to store your toys. Oversized Black topped driveway provides plenty of parking options. This property located just outside of Munnsville has public water. Square footage in tax records is inaccurate as Seller converted 2nd floor attic space into a primary bedroom suite with a full bath & and on the first floor the enclosed porch was converted into living space. Numerous updates including Furnace, Hot Water Heater, Sealed Basement, Some windows, Built-In Electric Oven, Electric Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator. A short drive to Oneida. Enjoy the benefits of living close to a village with the country lifestyle. Multiple Offers on 5444 Deadline to submit offers Monday 8/1 at 5 p.m.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,708 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Irregular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price