This level entry ranch on the outskirts of the picturesque Village of Elbridge is within walking to all Village conveniences and attractions. The eat-in kitchen with waterproof laminate flooring overlooks a near perfect rear yard with no residence behind, covered patio, and professional landscaping. The home boasts hardwood floors throughout, a new picture window in the living room, and new exterior doors. The exterior was recently painted, the roof was replaced just 8 years ago, and the interior has recently been painted throughout. The partially finished walkout basement has also been freshly painted and it is ready for you to finish and nearly double your living space. Skaneateles Village is less than 10 minutes away, Auburn and Syracuse are just a 20 commute. The home is in the award winning Jordan Elbridge Central School District which features a wide variety of extra-curricular activities and numerous advanced placement courses, which offer college credit while your child is still in High School. Your move-in ready home is waiting for you.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
960 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price