Don't miss out on this completely renovated gem in downtown Oswego! You are welcomed by gorgeous French doors in the front, and an open concept with high ceilings throughout the first floor that encompasses the impressive kitchen with energy-efficient appliances and dining area, along with the expansive living room and 1st floor laundry with half bath. Upstairs you will find the 3 oversized bedrooms with walk-in closets - the spacious master bedroom has an equally large master bath to enjoy! There is also stair access to the full attic that could easily be finished for even More space! It is close to shopping, parks, Fort Ontario - with the proximity also makes the possibility of a great VRBO! Make an appointment to view it today!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,748 sq. ft
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Charles E Riley Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Deck,See Remarks. Corner Lot,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price