A little slice of pretty country living set back from the road. 4 acres that butt up to Scriba creek in a picturesque setting. Home was built in 2002 and offers some great features like an open floor plan, cathedral ceilings in the living room, and radiant floor heat! The kitchen offers A TON of countertop space and cabinets. Newer laminate flooring throughout the kitchen/dining/living room. Two-car outbuilding and storage shed are great storage for all your outdoor toys. Property is situated so that you have a large front, side, and back yard space. House is wired for a generator if you want one, and has a whole house surge protector. Large upstairs loft room has been recently finished off to become a 2nd bedroom with sheetrock, paint, and a closet system added. There is a half bath up there as well. Basement is unfinish, but as you will see - very dry and offering a ton more options. Just a short 7 minute ride to Onondaga Lake , or a quick 2 minute walk out back to Scriba creek, this house is well suited for the nature lover.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,008 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Appliances Negotiable,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet,Loft,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway. Irregular Lot,Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price