Welcome HOME to this lovely 2-bed, 1-bath colonial that stands strong with vinyl siding and a steel roof. Enjoy entertaining in your spacious, fully applianced, eat-in country kitchen and formal dining room that includes a gorgeous built-in oak China cabinet. Beautiful hardwood floors carry throughout the home. To keep things easy for your day-to-day home tasks, your 1st -floor laundry will be a huge bonus. Lots of storage space in the laundry area, as well. Want some more help after those long day-to-days? Head on upstairs for a nice soak in your tub or choose to take a shower--options galore in this spacious bathroom.What's more? A spacious lot with a precious patio, great for grilling and gardening. A sun-soaked enclosed porch. Walking distance to town where there's lots to explore in Auburn--from historical landmarks to great breweries, restaurants and more! A short drive from the stunning Finger Lakes, invigorating hiking trails, and gorgeous (+delicious) wine trails! A very low maintenance home waiting for you. Move in ready. Ready to move?
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,513 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price